Licensed Employment Agency in Canada!

Our Services

Sponsor Your Family

Spousal Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner to become a Permanent Resident in Canada. The Sponsor shall sign an agreement with the Canadian Government stating his/her responsibility to financially support the sponsored spouse for 3 years.

Common-law Partner. You can be considered common-law partners if you and your partner have lived together in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 months without interruption (some exceptions apply) and have combined your affairs. The common-law partner can be of the same or opposite sex.

Conjugal Partner. If you and your partner have been unable to live together due to circumstances beyond your control, but meet the other criteria for spousal or common-law sponsorship, then you may be considered a conjugal partner. The conjugal partner can be of the same or opposite sex.

Spousal Sponsorship is a two-fold process. The first stage is the assessment of the sponsor’s eligibility, and the second stage is the assessment of the sponsored person’s eligibility. There are certain criteria that need to be met to be successful in both stages. Two options are available to process spousal sponsorship: the family class being processed outside Canada or the In-Canada class. The type of application will depend on the family situation.

A marriage certificate alone does not prove a genuine relationship and therefore does not guarantee the issuance of a permanent resident visa. This is where Love Canada Immigration Consultancy can help.

Dependent Children Sponsorship

If you have children whom you want to sponsor to Canada, the first thing you need to check is whether you really need to sponsor them, or are they already Canadian citizens and that they do not need to be sponsored to come to Canada, but to just apply for a proof of Canadian citizenship. This may happen if you, as the parent sponsor, is already a Canadian citizen at the time of birth/adoption of your child.

If the above scenario does not apply to you, then you may be able to apply to sponsor your children to become a permanent resident of Canada. You will have to show that you have the financial capacity to support your children in Canada. In most cases, this a straight-forward application. However, complexities in these cases may also arise, which may cause delay or refusal of an application.

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship

You may sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada. The application intake for this program opens every January, so be sure to prepare prior to its opening date if you have the qualification and intention to sponsor your parents and grandparents.

Sponsorship of Other Eligible Relatives

If you have brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, or grandchildren who are orphaned, under the age of 18 and are single, they may be sponsored to come to Canada as a permanent resident.

You may also be able to sponsor one relative if you do not have a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner, son or daughter, parent, grandparent, brother or sister, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece, who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.